Grand Opening Day, May 12, 2012

Grand Opening Day, May 12, 2012
ALL SET UP FOR CAMPING!!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Time To Get Started!!







Welcome to my blog about vintage trailers and trails ridden along the way! 

I'm Pamela Adler  from Bend, Oregon and this blog with help to showcase and follow this journey into a unique - and exciting - new business: 

COWGIRL CABINS - VINTAGE TRAILER RENTALS

IN CENTRAL OREGON


an early beginning...

I ride a tough and somewhat challenging Kiger mustang...enjoy looking for antiques to decorate my trailers and, when time allows, enjoy riding the high country with my closest gal friends!

This blog will follow along as I acquire these special little trailers...many in rather rough shape...and how they are brought back to life through cleaning, painting, special western decor and lots of attention to special details. If you love these little gems as I do, you'll enjoy following along. If you get the chance, come out for a visit and take one out for your own special trailer experience!

HAPPY TRAILS!  HAPPY EXPLORING ALWAYS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment